Unit Dose Medication Carts
SCI medication carts are built utilizing lightweight aluminum construction for ease of use, but with internal steel framework for durability. The powder coat finish and seamless ABS top facilitates cleaning. Our unit dose carts are available in multiple configurations and designed to accommodate each facility's needs.
- Rugged aluminum construction with internal steel framework
- Durable easy to clean powder coated exterior finish
- Neutral gray color to blend with any decor
- ABS top (1/8" thick) with lip to contain spills and aluminum sop top for added strength
- Slide-out extension with easy to clean ABS plastic surface (standard on 165UD, 225UD, and 270UD)
- Extra strength, welded steel base system with anodized aluminum cover.
- Single sided design in all cart models
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum drawers with steel slides
- Large (10 1/8" height) liquid storage drawers on 225UD and 270UD with 150 lb. test steel slides
- Drawer liner trays with adjustable dividers to maximize UD box storage
- Reliable locking system (simply push lock in) with removable core and master keying standard
- Waste container and standard width locking narcotics box included
- Delivered fully assembled and ready for immediate use.
- Limited 5 year warranty